How do I report and replace a lost or stolen card?

Report a lost or stolen card

If your Emburse Cards card has been lost or stolen, please fill out this form to report it.


Replace a card

To have a card replaced, please contact someone on the account with Admin permissions to have a new card ordered.

Was this article helpful?